Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Advertising



During the early days advertising medium is much different compared to todays.
Cigarrates companies have the freedom to advertise their products with no barriers at all.If you noticed most of the shops still have those cylinder containers to store cigarrates and it's placed on the cashier counter.
Before they come with Vinyl poster. What they did was produce a metal advertising plate on walls etc. This is one of the advertising in my collections besides the cigarrates containers.

This particular products is most prabarbly from England I presume. It's called Torchlight. Not that I can see in Malaysia anymore. I'm not certain do they still have this brand in England itself.

There's a few more cigarrates brand in MALAYA those days. Not all known to me.My dad is not a smoker himself. Some of it are

Rough Rider
Rothmans 100s
Benson & Hedges
PallMall
GoldFlake
Consulate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro... r u selling this? how much and how big on size it is? ty
kamarulqatar@yahoo.com.my

Anonymous said...

bro... r u selling this? how much and how big on size it is? ty

Pls reply on this email :
kamarulqatar@richelm.com.my

or call 012 689 1942 (Kamarul)