Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeding Bottle & Mixer





Been a while since I last update my bolg. Was kinda busy with work.
This time around I would like to share about feeding bottles that I have in my collection. I know there's a few type of feeding available in Malaysia but these few is the only I could owned at the moment.

I have the normal shape feeding which able to feed 200ml of milk. It's the same design as what we have right now in market but the only difference is it is made of glass. I've got 3 of it at the moment and too bad it's not a complete set.

I do have the banana shape like feeding bottle. It comes in 3 sizes. Small, Medium & large. For now I only owned the medium size feeding bottle.

Still doing my research about feeding bottles and its accesories. Will add more information soon.

3 comments:

old school said...

hi Jeepang,

I have similar feeding bottle like yours as well.I think the banana shape one should be circa 1950's i guess.You can check out my stuff as well at my blogg.
www.oldmalayaantik.blogspot.com

jeepang said...

I've check out your site bro.. cool.. Your collection is much better than than mine.. I envy yours.. Was not able to locate the nipple..where id u get all of your stuff?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late reply..since I was out station for a couple of weeks.btw some of my stuff I got them from flea market,old shops and neighbouring country.