Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LPs & EPs



As I’ve shared in my earlier post. I do collect LPs for my own pleasure. It brings back memories of my younger days. Reminds me of my friends, pre school, Primary School

Wow, what a sweet memories it was.


In my collections I categorize those into few segments, English, Malays, Indonesians and Hindi
As many people know, LPs come in two sizes. 33 & 48s… what it meant is the speed of the LPs.
33 meant for large normal LPs and 48 is meant for EPs or singles.

Here are some shots of my collections. I will share with you guys on each categories later on or perhaps a little bit more details of the productions and artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeepang,

Such a nice combat helmet you have. I believe it could be british army ww1 helmet.Well I'm collecting a feeding bottle as well and got this 1940'(50'),60's and 70's bottle with the box still in mint condition.Im also collect the door bell as attached.Probably aged about 70 years old.

jeepang said...

I didn't get to see your name anyway, I've just bought the mixer in Malacca recently for a very good price..if you're in Malaysia then it will be easier for you to grab it