Friday, July 18, 2008

Record Player


Here's my 1 and only record player. Herit it from my father. Belt driven turntable.Pioneer. Actually he gave me the complete set of it. Been busy looking for good records in town but I found that it is bit expensive. for example 1 The Beatles album will cost you around RM60 above. Too expensive right?
I did get Bad Company album, Deep Purple (Burn) for RM10 each. Cheap isn't it?
Well, I found it in Malacca... the place where we thought it's gonna be expensive.
Got a few more recently but a compilation album. Much cheaper.

back to my record player (Turntable).. there's a lot of things to do to it. It is not in a good condition but still.. It's in working condition.I might need to change the line in jack... things that I'm not familiar with.... ahaks..

No comments: