Sunday, December 9, 2007

Antiques in Ipoh

'Memory Lane' or lok kheng are well known for it antiques trading place nationwide. I get to meet people from all over Malaysia looking for antiques visit this place. I must admit this is the best place so far in Malaysia. This is the only place where you can find many traders at one location. On any visit , I must at least spend half a day there though is a very small place. It only operate on Sunday. This flea market occupy 2 main roads, the Horley Road and Lim Bo Seng Road. A walking distance from Hotel Ipoh City and The Store shopping center.

I get to purchase an British army helmet once, Grab myself a suitcase, and a few stuff. I love getting stuff here for I love to bargain it it gives me the satisfaction even if I just get RM1.00 discount. It has been a while since I last visit to Memory lane. I promised myself I will be going there soon.

No comments: