Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Large Glass Biscuits Container

Just add another item to my living room. It was a large Glass container looks like a over sized bottle comes with an aluminium cap.It's height measuring at 2'. Came across it recently when I was roaming at the usual place (Amcorp Mall). Not familiar with the product I then asked around about the value (Price & age) of the container.
I get to know that price were placed based on the size and the number of air bubble appear in the glass itself. To my suprise, the more bubbles it has the expensive it gets and the smaller the container the higher the price will be.
Something which a bit awkward I would say. Always thought the bigger and the clearer the container the higher it price will be.

Somehow I manage to get it at RM40.00. Reasonable I must say since the known price for it is around RM80.00 - RM200.00. Wow ...those guys could have a fortune if they manage to sell it.

Took it back home and place it on my TV rack. After a while struck my mind I should do something to this container and not to have displayed on its own. Only took me a while to figure out what I can do with my container. I'm gonna put some guppy inside the container.I went to Pudu recently and grab a few male and female guppies.

My luck was at my side I must claimed. Over night my female guppies gave birth to a few guppy fry and now I have more guppies in my makeshift aquarium.

No comments: