Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Metal Trunk/Luggage

Just add another item at home. A metal Trunk/luggage.Got it when I was taking a walk at AMCORP Mall recently.It was an old rustic metal trunk.Try to look for it origin but I couldn't locate it. All I can see is only the 'BOMBAY' embossed on the ledge with some numbers printed on it left and right front panel.

It wasn't in a good condition though.But this are the things that excite me most. I fancy reconditioning the item that I've just bought. I'll be able to watch the transformation from an old junk to another collectible item in my living room.

As usual, I have allocated time for my antiques. For refurbishing and maintenance.
I only allow myself to allocate not more than an hour per day. I need to have an equal share of life cycle. Currently, I'm working on my Double Bass and now I have this metal trunk in my so called workshop.

I wish I could share all of the photos of my collections with everyone but gotta wait till I fixed my PC at home.

No comments: